Keep brown sugar, dried fruit, marshmallows and more fresh with this specialty silicone insert that turns your mouth mason jar into a food humidor!
The humi pocket is a food grade silicone insert which fits any wide mouth mason jar to create a DIY saver/ humidor jar. It keeps brown sugar soft, fixes rock-hard sugar as well as many other uses (dried fruit, marshmallows, candy, baking, soft pet treats, coconut, cigars or any item that needs a touch of water to stay fresh).
Re-hydrate even rock-hard sugar within 24-48 hours! With each purchase you receive 'How To Use' instructions and replacement sponges are always available.
SugarBaby Products is proud to be a small, family-run Canadian company, with our products selling on Canadian e-commerce sites and in many Alberta retail stores. Click here to see our Farmer's and seasonal market listing plus find your nearest retailer carrying SugarBaby kitchen savers.
humi pocket Black HP1-BLK | Food Humidor for Mason Jars | SugarBaby Products
- measures 84 mm wide
- opening diameter 66 mm
- round, white sponge (non-toxic) 57 mm wide x 17 mm thickness
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
For any Return or Refund Issues please contact our SugarBaby Team at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your purchase:
Defective or Incorrect Item Received
- Please notify us of any incorrect or defective/missing items with your order. We will do our best to correct your issue in a timely fashion.
Refund & Return
- If you are unhappy with your purchase we will accept your return for the product cost amount credited to the original method of payment. Please confirm your receipt or proof of purchase information.
- Shipping return costs are the customer's responsiblilty and the product must be returned in re-saleable condition.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for your return refund to be confirmed and processed.
The humi pocket orders ship standard ground through the postal service. If you would like expedited shipping please place a manual order and 'ship to' costs will be calculated on a per order basis.