This dishcloth rainbow butterfly is a really colorful way to wipe up spills and messes in the kitchen.
The Good Kitchen Swedish ECO dishcloth is made from 70% cellulose and 30% cotton making it compostable and more hygenic because it doesn't hold bacteria like a regular sponge.
- One cloth truly makes a difference; it replaces up to 17 rolls of paper towel!
- It also holds 20X its weight.
- Streak-free cleaning and heavy duty messes are no match for the Swedish dishcloth making it the perfect choice!
- Lasts 6 to 12 months depending on frequency of use.
SDC Rainbow butterfly
Materials and Dimensions
- 70% cellulose & 30% cotton
- 17.5 cm x 19.5 cm
- clean in washing machine and lay flat to dry.
- or clean in top rack of the dishwasher; DO NOT USE with dishwasher rinsing agent.
- lasts 6-12 months depending on frequency of use.
- 100% compostable
- non-toxic dyes that won't bleed; can be bleached.
RETURNS & REFUND POLICY
For any Return or Refund Issues please contact our SugarBaby Team at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your purchase:
Defective or Incorrect Item Received
- Please notify us of any incorrect or defective/missing items with your order. We will do our best to correct your issue in a timely fashion.
Refund & Return
- If you are unhappy with your purchase we will accept your return for the product cost amount credited to the original method of payment. Please confirm your receipt or proof of purchase information.
- Shipping return costs are the customer's responsiblilty and the product must be returned in re-saleable condition.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for your return refund to be confirmed and processed.
SugarBaby Products orders ship standard ground through different carriers (ShipNerd-CanPar, UPS or through the postal service). If you would like expedited shipping please place a manual order and 'ship to' costs will be calculated on a per order basis.